Thursday, December 10, 2015

Feed the Pack


I've played this in: Vhati il-Dal

Sometimes, you just need to get HUGE. I think I first saw Feed the Pack in my friend Bryce's Jund chaos deck (with Xira Arien at the helm), with the dream being to sacrifice a Furyborn Hellkite. I've since adopted it in my MTGO deck, trying to sacrifice my old pal Moldgraf Monstrosity -- we started playing during Innistrad if you couldn't tell -- and it's been surprisingly good. Sometimes your opponents will have the sweeper, but sometimes they just won't have an answer to an enormous pack of wolves, and you'll be able to give said pack three square meals.

I've also been slowly brewing a Princess Mononoke theme deck with Tolsimir Wolfblood for a while, and it would be nice to sacrifice a Woolly Razorback to Feed the Pack. Okay, that's enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment