Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Void


I've played this in: my dreams

Wow, this card is savage. Now, I'm also a fan of playing Ratchet Bomb wherever possible -- I just think the "converted-mana-cost-matters" theme is fun. And, like Ratchet Bomb, Void can also blow up hordes of tokens in a pinch. I'd definitely run it alongside my good buddy Anarchist, for recurring total destruction. Also, can we mention the extremely awesome artwork on Void? Enough said.

To be honest, Red + Black doesn't have quite as many EDH playable cards as other two-color combinations, because it houses a lot of aggressive cards that have no place in a 40-life format, and there's no efficient way to kill enchantments (even with this card). Still, it's powerful, punishing effects like Void that give me hope for Rakdos yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment