Thursday, November 19, 2015

Wildwood Rebirth

I've played this in: Vhati il-Dal // decklist

A lot of people completely dismissed this card when it came out in RTR block because it could only return creatures. In Gatecrash limited, that's a fair judgement, because that format was way too fast to be playing around with the graveyard, and you're less likely to have an insane creature in limited. However, I think it's a decent option for an EDH deck that runs a lot of creatures, like my grindy dredge/Necrotic Ooze combo deck I play on Magic Online. It's an instant-speed Regrowth, for Pete's sake! And unlike other instant-speed recursion options, it actually goes directly to your hand. If you're a dirty Prophet of Kruphix player, or you're running creature-based combos, I think Wildwood Rebirth deserves another look.

Have a wonderful rest of your Thursday, and as always, may you beat people with cards they've never heard of before. qB^)

No comments:

Post a Comment